We are delighted to invite you to the launch of the European Legal Tech Report. The publishers launch the report during a free webinar on Thursday 12 November 2020 at 10am. ELTA’s network is one of the main contributors to the report. Register for the free webinar here.
The report takes us on a deep dive into the state of the European legal tech market, including where legal tech hotspots can be found.
The presenting panel of leading legal tech experts comprises:
- Franziska Zönnchen – Senior Associate Legal Process & Technology KPMG
- Holger Zscheyge – Board member of ELTA
- Gregiore Miot – Ambassador for ELTA in France
- Jeroen Zweers – Board Member of ELTA and co-founder of Dutch Legal Tech
- Eric Chin – Principal, Alpha Creates and Lead Researcher, Global Legal Tech Report
This webinar will discuss the key findings of the European research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in Europe and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded European legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are European legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are European legal tech companies using and why?
- Have European legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are European legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
Attendees at this free launching event will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report for Europe! If you are not able to be join the webinar, but to want purchase the report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a 20% discount valid for all ELTA members.