The fifth edition of the event will take place on September 19, 2019, in central Stockholm.
- Key note speakers and panels will share views how digitalization impacts our industry and the work-life of lawyers.
- Leading suppliers of legal technology will show case the latest technology in four tracks: AI, Contract management, Data protection and Legal Management.
- Legal Operations is the perhaps strongest trend within the in-house community and will be one of the topics for the event.
- The results from the 2019 Nordic GC Survey will be presented with our GC panel.
- As part of the event we will invite legaltech and regtech start-ups to join a Nordic meet up. The ambition is to gather the Nordic start-up community and share ideas on how we can promote innovation and make our start-ups to become successful. How legaltech and regtech can become more attractive to investors is a key topic. There will be a start-up exhibition, a pitching session and a panel with investors and other stakeholders.
ELTA members benefit from a 30% discount on the regular ticket fee.